As the chief organizer of any company’s marketing strategy, the marketing manager has a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. A marketing manager’s job description should include the responsibilities, duties and qualifications required for marketing management. To recruit competent marketers, use this Marketing Manager job description template to promote your available position. Adapt job responsibilities and criteria to your Marketing department’s demands.
Who is the Marketing Manager?
A marketing manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business’s marketing department, which includes creating and implementing strategies to attract and retain customers. A marketing manager is the chief organizer of any marketing strategy of the company. His or her job description may vary depending on the size of the company and the role’s importance within it, but there are some core responsibilities that all marketing managers share, such as maintaining relationships with existing clients, strategizing new ways to reach potential customers and being active on social media to help build brand awareness.
Job Description of Marketing Manager – Template
If you don’t know how to write a job description for Marketing Manager, here is a sample for you –
[Company] is a top organization in [industry] in the [city/country]. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to assist us to continue to expand. Our company is a good fit for you if you’re devoted and hardworking. We have established a positive work culture to increase our employee’s happiness and the productivity of the employees. We practice exciting team-building activities to ensure a good relationship among the employees.
Job Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the business’s marketing department, which includes creating and implementing strategies to attract and retain customers. Here is the list of the day-to-day job description as a marketing manager –
- Represent marketing team to cross-functional groups such as product management, sales, and customer service.
- Analyzing market patterns and creating projections and budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Conduct market research to determine the feasibility of new and existing goods and services.
- Coordinating marketing and advertising strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share by evaluating and improving marketing and pricing initiatives.
- Oversee the company’s marketing activities and ensure that the proper messaging is being communicated to attract new consumers and maintain existing ones.
- Conduct market research and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- With tracking and analysis, determine the performance and impact of existing marketing campaigns, and optimize appropriately.
- Present concepts and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and discuss marketing plans, strategies, and budgets with top management.
Education and Experience
- Masters in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Minimum 08 years of work experience.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Candidates must have experience working in the marketing department.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proficiency in research using data analytics software.
- Expert in project management, decision making and multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills with others both verbally and in writing.
- Any professional degree and expertise in digital marketing and graphic design may give an edge over candidates who don’t have those skills.
- It is preferred if the candidate is familiar with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- HTML and design skills, as well as email software, are preferred.
Salary and Other Benefits
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Festival Bonus: Two
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Provident fund and Gratuity
- Lunch: Fully subsidize
- Transport and medical allowance are available
- Mobile bill, TA/DA
- Medical insurance facility